Companies are increasingly aware of the need to understand and implement web optimization to improve their positioning (SEO) However, this topic has always been a bit complex due to the large number of actions that one can take to optimize a site. For this reason, the following points want to highlight those aspects and basic steps for an SEO strategy.
Now, you should know that these results do not come out overnight, that there is a job behind them that has taken time. Most of us have been seduced by USA Email List this business by the promise of getting rich quickly with very little effort. And I believe that one of the biggest sins committed in this multilevel marketing industry is the lack of realistic expectations about what it takes to be successful in this business.
1. Commitment to the process. SEO is not a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year.
2. Be patient. Performing SEO positioning is not synonymous with instant gratification. Results often take months. This is especially true the newer you are to doing business online.
3. Ask questions when hiring an SEO company. It’s your job to know what kinds of tactics the company uses. Ask for details. Ask if there are any risks involved. Then go online and do your own research about the company, the tactics they talked about, and so on.
4. Become an SEO student. If you took the do-it-yourself route, you will have to become an SEO student and learn as much as you can. Luckily, there are many resources on the web and many books that you can read.
5. Have Google Analytics. You must have clearly defined goals for your SEO efforts, and you need analytics software to monitor what is working and what is not.
6. Build a great website. Ask yourself, is my website really one of the top 10, 30 or 50 in the world when it comes to this topic? Be honest. If it isn’t, upgrade it.
7. Include a site map on the page. Spiders cannot index pages that cannot be crawled. A site map will help them find the important pages and understand your site’s hierarchy.
This is very helpful if your site has a difficult navigation menu to crawl. If your site is large, make multiple pages of site maps. Keep each one with less than 100 links. The maximum recommended is 75.
8. Make SEO friendly with URLs. Use keywords in your URLs and file names. Don’t overdo it. Use hyphens in URLs and filenames, do not underscore (underscore). Hyphens are treated as “spaces”, underscores are not.
9. Do keyword research at the beginning of the project. If you are on a tight budget, use Google’s Ad Words Keyword Tool and focus on search volume between one keyword and another.
10. Use a unique, relevant title and meta descriptions on each page. The title of the page is undoubtedly one of the most important factors. Tagging the meta description will not help you rank, but it will often appear in the snippet of text that appears in Google results, so you should include the relevant keywords and write them down to encourage search engines to click on your listing.
11. Write to users first. They are the ones who buy, subscribe and list on your site, so write for them. Use the keywords in the text; It must be understandable, simple and direct.
12. Create unique and great content. This is important to everyone, but it is a particular challenge for SMEs. If you are selling the same product as 50 other businesses, and they all use the same descriptions, you have a great opportunity.
Write your own product description. Use the keyword search that you did earlier and you will leave out your competition. Plus, SMB or not, great content is great ways to get inbound links.
13. Use your keywords as anchor text when linking internally. Anchor texts help tell spiders what the linkable page is about. Links that say “click here” do nothing for your search engine visibility.
14. Build links intelligently. It starts with foundational links as trusted directories. Look for links from authority sites in your industry.
If you care about local search, look for links on trusted sites in your geographic area, such as local business directories.
Analyze your competition’s inbound links to find links that you can purchase. Create great content on a consistent basis and use social media to build awareness and links.
15. Use press releases wisely. Develop a relationship with the media that cover your industry or your region. It can be a great source of exposure, including taking links from trusted media websites.
Syndicating releases online can be an effective link building tactic and opens doors for exposure on new search sites. Only issue a statement if you have a topic of interest. Don’t waste the journalists’ time.
16. Start a blog and participate with other related. Search engines, mainly Google, love blogs, new content, and highly structured data.
Plus, there’s no better way to join in on the conversations already taking place in your industry or company. Reading and commenting on other blogs can increase your exposure and help you acquire new links. This is one of the most critical puzzles that your clients are likely to change with the buyers. ! recurrences. To achieve this we will necessarily include a series of post-sales techniques in your inbound marketing plan for Bodegas. However, these are concepts that can be a little different. This is a continuation of how we adapt to one of the best marketing strategies for Venus. You just have to implement the activation activities: