We find that many companies use Ad words on their own, but end up losing money. You may make one of these mistakes if you launched the campaign yourself. I present to you 7 of the most frequent errors among our clients. We want you to work more efficiently so that you reduce errors and make your campaign profitable. Although most companies choose to hire our services.
This is one of the most critical puzzles that your clients are likely to change with the buyers. ! recurrences. To achieve this we will necessarily include a Scotland Email List series of post-sales techniques in your inbound marketing plan for Bodegas. However, these are concepts that can be a little different. This is a continuation of how we adapt to one of the best marketing strategies for Venus. You just have to implement the activation activities:
1. Monitor conversions: It is necessary to have the code implemented. It takes more work, but it’s the way to advertise by measuring what works and what doesn’t. This way you will know which are the keywords with which they contact you or for which they buy a product from you.
2. Wrong geographic area: On many occasions, we find that companies advertise in all countries. It does not make sense to want to sell in all countries when your product or service has limitations. In addition, dividing the campaigns by countries, allows you to see in which countries there is more demand.
3. Use few keywords: It is better to have a wide range of keywords with which to attract our potential client. Or at least start with many to discard those that are not profitable. The more keywords used, the more options to earn money with your campaign.
4. Wanting to be in position 1: Sometimes it is not profitable to push to be at the top. Many users click on impulse on the first ad they see, come to your website, see what’s there for three seconds and leave. That type of public is not interested, it is interested in the public that looks for us a little more, perhaps in a little lower positions.
5. Use only one ad: You should use “split testing” to rotate the ad and see which one is significantly better than the other. This is how we continually improve the ad.
6. Use ad groups: Using ad groups allows you to obtain better CTRs for your keywords, thus you will decrease the cost of the click.
7. Be clear in your ad: Being specific in your ad text will attract qualified visitors. It must be made clear in the ad what we offer if they visit the website and the advantages of going to our website. If they click on the ad because we haven’t been specific and then leave, we will have paid a click for an uninterested visit.
They may seem quite simple advice, but many times, we see how the companies that hire us as an ad words agency, have these errors in their ad words campaigns. Our interest is that of popular ad words because it is a very effective way to find clients. You can learn more in ad words agency. Or access the ad words course to discover the tricks of google ad words.