The subject of the email is the most important line of text in the email, so that your email marketing campaign can overcome the barrier of mistrust, being key along with the sender.
This is one of the most critical puzzles that your clients are likely to change with the buyers. ! recurrences. To achieve this we will necessarily include a series of post-sales techniques in your inbound marketing plan for Luxembourg Email List Bodegas. However, these are concepts that can be a little different. This is a continuation of how we adapt to one of the best marketing strategies for Venus. You just have to implement the activation activities:
Here are 13 key principles for your business to be successful:
1. Inform: The subject must inform about something valuable and about your brand. They should tell the user: “If you don’t open this email you are going to lose something of value.”
2. Create intrigue: You are competing with hundreds of other emails. Activate the mind of the user, get their attention so that they want to open the email.
3. Trust: The topic must always generate trust. Don’t promise things that won’t happen and use trustworthy language.
4. Action: Place offers. The issue should be the first step in encouraging the customer to buy your product.
5. Empathy: Each of your clients is an individual. Talk to him about your needs.
6. Relationship with sender: Due to the amount of spam that people receive, users see the sender and the subject as one. They must go hand in hand to generate enough trust that they open the email.
7. Put the mark: It is very important that the mark appears on the subject or sender. In this way we build trust. A Jupiter Research study found that using the brand name in the email subject increased the open rate between 32% -60%.
8. Keep it short: We should not stress our clients with too long issues. Several studies have shown that Subjects with less than 50 characters achieve better open rates than those with more than 50.
9. If you can, personalize it: If you have segmented your list, it is very likely that each segment deserves a different topic adapted to your needs.
10. Send subjects to yourself, have someone write subjects to you.
11. Don’t be too generic.
12. Be creative, aggressive, don’t be afraid to try.
13. Test, test and test: Make test submissions to test different issues, what may seem like a good issue may not be effective and vice versa.
One last question, why is it that attraction marketing provides better results? Simply because it is “A Highly Applicable System.” When you have your own system, activate it and promote it in your team, you will achieve the effect called “duplication”, which will allow you to obtain an income so important as to become financially free.
Now, you should know that these results do not come out overnight, that there is a job behind them that has taken time. Most of us have been seduced by this business by the promise of getting rich quickly with very little effort. And I believe that one of the biggest sins committed in this multilevel marketing industry is the lack of realistic expectations about what it takes to be successful in this business.